Put Your Propane Skills To Work
What You'll Be Doing
- Install replace and repair an assortment of pumps, motors, gauges and piping
- Deliver, install, troubleshoot and repair temporary heat equipment including: heaters, hoses, ground thaw equipment and fans • Drive necessary equipment and vehicles as required
- Able to run equipment including trenching machines and truck mounted cranes
- Submit all reports, special projects, daily paperwork and information in a timely manner
- Exhibit good time management • Able to use handheld tablet and/or smart phone for time and equipment tracking
- Perform any duties as may be assigned and operate in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- Good interpersonal and Customer Service skills
This position requires previous propane training and preferably some experience working with propane. The service technician should enjoy working with tools and technology, and be able to work alongside both customers and professionals from other industries.
Why You'll Enjoy It
Service technicians are in high demand, all across the country, giving you greater career opportunities. In addition, you get to work with a wide variety of equipment and people, so every day is different.