CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
Be The Go-To Person For Your Company.
What You'll Be Doing
- Answer propane product and service questions for potential and current customers both in person and by telephone.
- Arrange propane delivery dates and service appointments Set-up and maintain customer records, including: Setting up new accounts
- Conducting credit checks Reviewing customer applications Preparing gas check and other forms for use by Delivery Drivers and Service Technicians
- Taking customer orders Processing customer payments, including cash, checks and credit card transactions Assisting in collections process for delinquent accounts
- Assist in maintenance of records required to be maintained by business, including appropriate employment records, service records, tax records, DOT records and other records incident to the operation of a propane distribution and tank leasing business
More than any other position, the customer service representative requires excellent people and communications skills, and a desire to leave customers with a positive feeling about their experience.
Why You'll Enjoy It
You’ll be the face of your company to your customers. And at the end of the day, you’ll know you made a difference for them.